- Low-bounce ball for optimal futsal play featuring a special foam backing for softer touch
- Made with a durable cover for extended durability on hard courts and reinforced bladder for extended air retention
- Senda is the Official Ball Partner of U.S. Youth Futsal
- Hi-Tech machine stitched construction for stronger seams
- Fair Trade certified ensures improved working conditions for producers, better livelihoods for their communities, and no child labor
- 1 year shape and construction warranty. Ball ships deflated.
The Fair Trade Certified, Rio Training Futsal Ball is a low-bounce ball for optimal futsal play made with a durable cover for extended durability on hard courts. Hi-Tech machine stitched construction for stronger seams, and Senda is the Official Ball Partner of U.S. Youth Futsal. It features a reinforced bladder for extended air retention and special foam backing for softer touch. Intended to maximize ball control in smaller spaces and for gameplay on hard courts. All Senda balls are Fair Trade Certified, ensuring ball producers meet social, economic and environmental criteria. This includes guaranteeing all workers in the supply chain receive at least the national minimum wage, that there is no child labor involved in production and that the health and safety of workers is safeguarded. Senda's mission is to make high-quality, Fair Trade soccer balls that connect and benefit athletes, and to support grassroots organizations that use soccer as a vehicle for change to improve lives in the United States and abroad.
Senda Rio Training Futsal Ball Fair Trade Certified B0735JDMHN